Please read the following safety measures that we have implemented.
- Please complete your paperwork prior to your appointment. A copy of the paperwork has been attached to this email that you can print and bring with you, or you can complete your paperwork online (link will be sent).
- The temperature of patients and staff will be checked prior to entering the office. Anyone measuring over 99.9 degrees will not be allowed entry.
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks while at the office. We kindly request that you bring your own mask if at all possible, as we have a very limited supply of extras.
- To comply with social distancing, only you and your caretaker/guardian will be allowed into the office.
- Please call when you arrive for your appointment, so that we can meet you at the door.
- All patients and staff will be required to sanitize hands immediately upon entry into the office.
- Equipment, any glasses or products handled, and all common surfaces (door handles, chairs, etc) will be disinfected in between all patients.
- You will need to call ahead to schedule pickups of glasses or contact lenses and any necessary repairs. Should you come to pick up products without giving us notice, you may need to wait outside, so we can respect social distancing protocols.
If your answer is yes to any of the following questions, we kindly ask that you reschedule your
appointment to a later date.
- Have you had a fever, cough, sore throat, loss of smell/taste, or any other cold symptoms within the last 2 weeks?
- Have you been in direct contact with someone who has a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 or a presumptive positive COVID-19 test result within the past 30 days?
- Have you or anyone in your immediate household traveled outside of the country within the past 30 days?
We want to assure you that our office is taking every precaution to keep you and our staff safe as we care for all of your ocular needs. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 317-420-2020.
As a small, family-owned business, we are proud to serve our community and are grateful that you trust us with your eyecare. Thank you for supporting local. We look forward to seeing you soon!
– Little Eyes